Sempiternal by Bring Me The Horizon | Teen Ink

Sempiternal by Bring Me The Horizon

December 9, 2013
By Erin-Says-Rawr13 SILVER, Browns Summit, North Carolina
Erin-Says-Rawr13 SILVER, Browns Summit, North Carolina
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

THIS IS SEMPITERNAL! Haha, if you haven't heard the album yet you're missing out. Oliver Skyes has done it yet again. This bone rattling album will certainly shake your core. Not only are the lyrics extremely touching and provocative. The band has multiple albums but honestly this or Suicide Season are what you need. Can you tell from the look in our eyes we're going nowhere. My favorite song from Sempiternal is either Can You Feel My Heart or Sleepwalking. The enitre album is just amazing. The screams are very clean and clear this album.I would not recommend this if you are afraid of screaming or heavy guitars though. It's not as heavy as Suicide Silence (R.I.P Mitch Lucker) but it's not as light and fluffy as Sleeping With Sirens or Pierce The Veil. Bring Me The Horizon is a mixture of Asking Alexandia, A Day To Remember, Sleeping With Sirens, The Amity Affliction, and Falling In Reverse all in one. They have songs for when you just wanna jam out or when you're sad. If you just got out of a relationship or you just got the person of your dreams to go out with you, they have a song for your occasion. They are by far one of the best bands out there.