Midnight Memories by One Direction | Teen Ink

Midnight Memories by One Direction

By 1DLover5 SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey
1DLover5 SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey

Keep Calm And Love One Direction <3

One Direction has a new album coming out this November.All of the Directioners (One Directions fanbases name ) are extremely excited.One Directions first album (Up All Night) has sold over 500,000 albums in just one week.In just one year the album sold over three million copies worldwide,and was numer one in 16 countries including the USA! One Directions second album (Take Me Home) sold 540,000 in the first week.Globally, Take Me Home topped the charts in more than thirty five countries! It was also the fourth best selling album of 2012, selling 4.4 million albums! They were also the first boy band in US chart history to have two number one albums in a calendar year."Live While We're Young" debuted at number three on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.The song also sold over 341,000 downloads in the first week, and was even number one on the Digital Songs chart.Can you believe just five teenagers can accomplish this much in two years,and even steal the hearts of millions of girls just by being themselves? In my opinion I am very proud of them they are all PhenomiNiall,BrilLiam,AmaZayn,ExtrodinHarry,and FabouLouis! (As all the Directioners would say) When the third album (Midnight Memories) releases im sure it will be better than the first two albums...If thats possible!

One Direcion inspired me to write tis piece and i hope people who rea this know that One Direction isnt doing it for the money or fame,but for the fans!

on Mar. 18 2014 at 8:45 pm
super8 PLATINUM, Manhattan, Kansas

"You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out!"

Hi!  Obviously you're madly in love with this band (it seems like every girl does these days haha). I know you want to show off those big numbers that the band is achieving, but just because a band is popular doesn't necessarily make it good. Just because millions of people jump off of a cliff doesn't mean it's a good idea. What makes you love their music? You need to tell the reader what about their music makes them great to listen to, not just the the cold hard facts about how many singles they have sold ect. I'm sure you have lots of reasons for loving their music, and that's what readers want to hear! I encourage you to write more, because I'm sure many people would be very interested to hear what you, not the numbers, think. Best regards! -AB

on Oct. 17 2013 at 5:09 pm
1DLover5 SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey

Keep Calm And Love One Direction <3

Haha Sure! :)

Soft_tides said...
on Oct. 17 2013 at 12:53 am
Soft_tides, Delta, British Columbia, Other
YAHHHAAA! 1D ALL THE WAYY! HAHA. This is nicely written article, it has a few mistakes here and there. But, still it's a 4/5! :) Plus its One Direction..so who cares!? LOL. Would you mind checking out my work too? i would love to get any feedback from you! :)

on Oct. 11 2013 at 5:09 pm
1DLover5 SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey

Keep Calm And Love One Direction <3

:O Nice To See Another Directioner :D  

AlizabethL. said...
on Oct. 10 2013 at 9:10 pm
AlizabethL., Danbury, Connecticut

even if you dont love one direction... you love one direction

i DONT EVEN KNOW YOU BUT I LOVE YOU!!!! :D  <333 One Direction is an inspiration to me and it's always nice to see another person admire them as well. <3

on Oct. 7 2013 at 5:11 pm
1DLover5 SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey

Keep Calm And Love One Direction <3

Haha Do You Like Them?  

on Oct. 7 2013 at 5:10 pm
1DLover5 SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey

Keep Calm And Love One Direction <3

Thanks! :D  

on Oct. 7 2013 at 5:09 pm
AngelaWithDevilHornsandHalo, Nowhere, New York

Your best friend and worst enemy are both in this room right now. It's not your neighbor right or left - and it's not God or the devil - it's you.
Edwin Louis Cole

I LURCTION!!!

kayla leah said...
on Oct. 7 2013 at 5:01 pm
kayla leah, Leau, Nevada
Cool article  

Jake86547 said...
on Oct. 7 2013 at 4:55 pm
Nice work i really liked this

on Oct. 7 2013 at 4:50 pm
1DLover5 SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey

Keep Calm And Love One Direction <3

Sure! And Thanks For Reading and Commenting! :)  

on Oct. 7 2013 at 4:49 pm
1DLover5 SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey

Keep Calm And Love One Direction <3

Thanks For The Advice! :)  

on Oct. 6 2013 at 12:23 pm
Shade3043 DIAMOND, Shade3043 Did This, In Case Of Anonymous, Other

When I was a boy, I would always hear scary things in the news and my mother would say to me, "Always look for the helpers. Everywhere you look you will always find people helping." - Fred Rogers

Well, whoops. *The spelling and grammar ARE all over the place

on Oct. 6 2013 at 12:22 pm

Oof.....While it's not really BAD per se, there are many things that could be better. The spelling and grammar is all over the place, and this is less of a review or even a preview! It's more like a walkthrough of One Direction's discography and reception. Try and actually review something when you put it under reviews. Keep on trying, I'm not telling you to give up, but try to improve on it. 2/5

on Oct. 6 2013 at 11:35 am
Willow55 SILVER, Hudgins, Virginia
I would try to be careful about spelling errors and maybe try to get rid of some parentheses. Can you comment on my newest submission?