Midnight Memories by One Direction

One Direction has a new album coming out this November.All of the Directioners (One Directions fanbases name ) are extremely excited.One Directions first album (Up All Night) has sold over 500,000 albums in just one week.In just one year the album sold over three million copies worldwide,and was numer one in 16 countries including the USA! One Directions second album (Take Me Home) sold 540,000 in the first week.Globally, Take Me Home topped the charts in more than thirty five countries! It was also the fourth best selling album of 2012, selling 4.4 million albums! They were also the first boy band in US chart history to have two number one albums in a calendar year."Live While We're Young" debuted at number three on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.The song also sold over 341,000 downloads in the first week, and was even number one on the Digital Songs chart.Can you believe just five teenagers can accomplish this much in two years,and even steal the hearts of millions of girls just by being themselves? In my opinion I am very proud of them they are all PhenomiNiall,BrilLiam,AmaZayn,ExtrodinHarry,and FabouLouis! (As all the Directioners would say) When the third album (Midnight Memories) releases im sure it will be better than the first two albums...If thats possible!

super8 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 18 at 8:45 pm:
Hi!  Obviously you're madly in love with this band (it seems like every girl does these days haha). I know you want to show off those big numbers that the band is achieving, but just because a band is popular doesn't necessarily make it good. Just because millions of people jump off of a cliff doesn't mean it's a good idea. What makes you love their music? You need to tell the reader what about their music makes them great to listen to, not just the the cold hard facts abo... (more »)

Deep-Dark-Secrets said...
Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:53 am:
YAHHHAAA! 1D ALL THE WAYY! HAHA. This is nicely written article, it has a few mistakes here and there. But, still it's a 4/5! :) Plus its One Direction..so who cares!? LOL. Would you mind checking out my work too? i would love to get any feedback from you! :)

1DLover5 replied...
Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:09 pm :
Haha Sure! :)

lizzieluna said...
i DONT EVEN KNOW YOU BUT I LOVE YOU!!!! :D  <333 One Direction is an inspiration to me and it's always nice to see another person admire them as well. <3

1DLover5 replied...
Oct. 11, 2013 at 5:09 pm :
:O Nice To See Another Directioner :D  

BigGreenTractorGirl said...
I LURCTION!!!

1DLover5 replied...
Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:11 pm :
Haha Do You Like Them?  

Kayla L. said...
Cool article  

1DLover5 replied...
Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:10 pm :
Thanks! :D  

Jake86547 said...
Nice work i really liked this

A-Taller-Penumbra3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oof.....While it's not really BAD per se, there are many things that could be better. The spelling and grammar is all over the place, and this is less of a review or even a preview! It's more like a walkthrough of One Direction's discography and reception. Try and actually review something when you put it under reviews. Keep on trying, I'm not telling you to give up, but try to improve on it. 2/5

A-Taller-Penumbra3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 6, 2013 at 12:23 pm :
Well, whoops. *The spelling and grammar ARE all over the place

1DLover5 replied...
Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:49 pm :
Thanks For The Advice! :)  

Willow55 said...
Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:35 am:
I would try to be careful about spelling errors and maybe try to get rid of some parentheses. Can you comment on my newest submission?

1DLover5 replied...
Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:50 pm :
Sure! And Thanks For Reading and Commenting! :)