Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones by Black Veil Brides

Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones was released three months ago, and has soared greatly among the charts.
The album is pretty much a literal story through music. New instruments were used for this album and it turned out to be a wonderful hit. For those who do own the album, and understand it, you have my respect and are true music lovers.
Let’s move onto the tracks of the album.

"Exordium" is the first song on the album and also states how people see God, rather than other’s do.
The following tracks in the album talk of how the battle with the church called F.E.A.R. and also there are tracks that represent the church.

“I Am Bulletproof"
"New Year's Day"
"F.E.A.R. Transmission 1: Stay Close"
"Wretched and Divine"
"We Don't Belong"
"F.E.A.R. Transmission 2: Trust"
"Devil's Choir"
"Resurrect the Sun"
"Overture"
"Shadows Die"
"Abeyance"
"Days Are Numbered" (feat. Bert McCracken of The Used)
"Done for You"
"Nobody's Hero"
"Lost It All" (feat. Roberta Freeman and Juliet Simms of Automatic Loveletter)
"F.E.A.R. Transmission 3: As War Fades"
"In the End" – Has become a nationwide hit for many people of all ages, and those who even do not like the band.
"F.E.A.R. Final Transmission"

All in all I do believe this album is truly daring and a taste of what people needed to hear. Most believe the band is satanic and this whole album proves the believers wrong.
Now let’s hear some of your comments to the album.
Thanks for reading,
Different Perspective.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Ghostly-RoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:52 am:
Black Veil Brides did nothing but copy the styles of other bands and try to create their own style, but failed at it.. In the end, they ended up changing their style so they wouldnt be criticized anymore.. I enjoy some of their music but they just agrevate me somedays