Love Songs [They Kill Me] by Cinema Bizarre | Teen Ink

Love Songs [They Kill Me] by Cinema Bizarre

March 6, 2013
By DorindaChambers SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri
DorindaChambers SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be who you are and say what you feel! because those who mind don't matter, & those who do matter; don't mind :) - Dr. Seuss


If you're searching for your next big German, alternative band, Cinema Bizarre is fantastic for you because they also do fluid English songs.
The band formed 2005, originated in Berlin, Germany. The group had released their first debute album on September 14, 2007 "Love songs (They Kill Me)".
The boys have made their first studio album "Final Attraction' in 2007. The three singles that were released on the album are; Love songs (They Kill Me), Escape To The Stars, and Forever or Never.
My favorite songs from this German band is Heavensent, it's beautiful and very amazing to listen repeatedly.
This band really is worth listening to, but it was announced in 2010 that they were taking a break. Nobody knows when they're going to get back together. I love this band!


The author's comments:
I choose Cinema Bizarre to be in the music review because in their interviews that I have watched they always they that they do this for the people who think that others are different and it's good to be different. It's not right to discriminate on others by their appearance. Also their music just reaches out to you and speaks so much life and truth.