Plans by Death Cab for Cutie

Death Cab for Cutie’s album “Plans” is perfect for any teen that loves alternative music – or doesn’t. The lead vocalist, Ben Gibbard, sings to our generation. The songs are easy to relate to if you’re a teen with an inspired heart. I fell in love with Gibbard’s smooth, captivating voice within one iTunes preview of a song.

Unlike what I refer to as “pop garbage,” the songs included in this album are meaningful and intriguing. When listening to the lyrics alone, the songs sound like beautiful pieces of poetry. I have a very hard time choosing a favorite song, but I have to say my top two are “Soul Meets Body” and “Someday You Will Be Loved.” These songs in particular spoke to my heart, and helped me escape from my life if only for a while.
Music should make you feel something; this album does more than that. Like books, the best music is not only relatable; it also constructs a visual in your mind. The movie you establish from a song is written by the artist and directed by you.

I urge you to check this band out. “Plans” is the perfect album to get you started. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

PasoFinoPowerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:17 pm:
Plans is easily the most beautiful album by Death Cab. My favorite is What Sarah Said. I get goosebumps listening to that song. 

CariePierceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 9:58 am:
This is one of my favourite albums of all time, so I appreciate what you wrote. Good job. (: