We are never getting back together by Taylor Swift

Country pop star, Taylor Swift, has a new hit release of 2012. “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” from her album, “Red”, is stuck in all teenager’s heads.This break up song is a fairly new melody to most of her fans. Swift’s song has a very “bouncy” tempo that most people will enjoy. It is a very “anti-boy” song, this is why especially teenage girls are claiming it as their favorite song! “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” is ranked position 5 on HOT100 Billboard charts.

“We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” will always put you in the singing mood. Swift has a very good connection with young love and break-ups. She really knows how to make you want to express your emotions. Her new lead single is exactly what it says. It is about her wanting to avoid her ex boyfriend after a relationship because they are “Never ever ever getting back together.”

If you ever hear “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” by Taylor Swift, I will guarantee you that you will find yourself humming it throughout the day. It’s impossible not to have the catchy new song stuck in your head!