The Blueprint by Jay-Z

By , Girard, OH
The year was 2001. Jay-Z was had experienced a great deal of success. So, what did he do, he released another classic album called "The Blueprint". Before he released this album, people accused him of going soft and becoming too radio friendly. This album proved all of the doubters and haters wrong and officially crowned Jay-Z as one of raps kings. One of the biggest things that makes this album great is the production. Many of the songs contain soulful samples and great beats. The album established Kanye West and Just Blaze as elite producers. Highlights of this album include "Takeover", Jay-Zs famous diss to Nas that ignited an intense feud between the two rappers. Other great songs are "U Don't Know", "Izzo", "Renegade", "Heart of the City (Ain't No Love)", and "Never Change". One great song after another. Now, "The Blueprint" may not be Jay-Zs best album, Id give that to "Reasonable Doubt", but its very close. I recommend "The Blueprint" to anyone who loves hip hop. I give it a 9.5 out of 10.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Shadowpomgurl said...
May 12, 2013 at 7:47 pm:
Nice job! J-Z reigns foreva...! Whoo!