Chris Higbee by Chris Higbee

Some people may know about him, but others may not. His name is Chris Higbee. Chris grew up a country/farm boy with a musical curiosity which soon became not only a dream, but reality. He founded a band known internationally as the Povertyneck Hillbillies (PNH) in 2000. The band was together for 7 years and they were quite successful. Distributing two records and releasing a No. 2 nationally rated video, ‘Mr. Right Now,’ starring “Big Ben" Roethlisberger starting quarter back of the Pittsburgh Steelers. However, they eventually split. This led Chris to go solo. Now with his own albums and music video for his song ‘Write to Me’ which he wrote for his wife who served overseas, I’d say he’s doing OUTSTANDING on his own! Chris is known for his amazing fiddle playing and climbing on top of large structures such as buildings to play somewhere other than on the stage to excite and wow the audiences. Being from a small town, I believe that Chris has big, BIG talent. I personally have been to many of Chris’ shows and he continues to impress me every time! Between him making his shows so fun to watch and his GREAT music, he’s picked up quite a fan base. If you are a fan of country music, you definitely want to check out Chris!