Window by The Album Leaf | Teen Ink

Window by The Album Leaf

By Surefirejon SILVER, Fort Lee, New Jersey
Surefirejon SILVER, Fort Lee, New Jersey

This song, called Window by The Album Leaf is an alternative song and does not feature any type of singing; the whole song is instrumental. It is one of my favorite songs of all time. It provides a sense of peace and happiness, although it may remind some people of their sadder memories. Even now I am listening to this song as I write this; I even go to it for concentration or for motivation.
This song really touches the heart, and it is a song that you could play on repeat and concentrate for hours. It never gets old, and always forces you to think deeply, which is why I listen to this song often. It opens my mind up to new thoughts and ideas, which is why I believe that this song can be used in any scenario, especially when forming art, any type really. Whether art is writing, drawing, or painting, this song provides the much-needed inspiration for some, like me.
I have only recently discovered and listened to this song, and it has made a big deal in my artwork, because I can now channel my thoughts into my work much better. This song truly is fantastic, and I implore any who read this to give this song a listen. I can assure that you will not be disappointed. It may not be number one on Itunes, and it really isn’t that popular, but after listening to this song, you will truly believe it deserves a place in the spotlight.