Covered and original music by Wayward Daughter | Teen Ink

Covered and original music by Wayward Daughter

By PaigeMathis BRONZE, Oxford, Other
PaigeMathis BRONZE, Oxford, Other

"All God does it watch us and kill us when we get boring, we must never, ever be boring."

Two friends really are the perfect match, especially for the new, the natural and the ‘now’ rocking rock band, Wayward Daughter. Wayward Daughter are a teen duo who are current YouTube sensations.

With over 26,000 subscribers and over 3 million video views on their YouTube channel, Wayward Daughter are definitely on their journey to fame. Lydia Evangeline (left, singer, 18) and Becky East (right, guitarist, 19) have already achieved what some could only hope for in so little time. On the 13th March 2012, Wayward Daughter got the chance to perform their covers and originals on stage at Margate Winter Gardens in Kent after being chosen along with 25 other bands out of 50 to perform on stage. It is clear that Wayward Daughter are the ones to look out for in the future. Lydia’s lovable singing skills and Becky’s sensational strumming on the strings is what makes Wayward Daughter such an amazing, fiery band and we hope to see more of them in the future.

I am very much inspired by this band. I have been watching their covers and original songs online for a long while. Wayward Daughter aren't very well known so I decided to write an article about them and their music. I hope you like it.

JaneLangx said...
on Oct. 13 2012 at 10:09 am
This is one of my favourite posts. i love unsigned musicians and i love your articles you have written about them. i would love to see more. well done.