In My City by Priyanka Chopra Ft. will.i.am | Teen Ink

In My City by Priyanka Chopra Ft. will.i.am

By Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other
Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
"Begining are normally sacary endings are normally sad,
it's in the middle which makes life worth living"

In my city
The puppy-dog eyed actor of Barfi!, Priyanka Chopra, will soon be seen in her new avatar – a singer!
My first reaction on listening to Priyanka Chopra’s single In My City was, ‘Is this actually Priyanka Chopra’s voice?’. It seems that the actor-turned-singer has been working hard for the last couple of years to accomplish ‘that level’ of vocal skill. The track plays up to the huge typical American dance music market. And it succeeds in making you want to kick off your shoes and dance. But for those looking at some Indian influences in Priyanka’s music, there are none, not yet anyway.
The latest single “In my city” features will.i.am and Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra. The Barfi! Star revealed that this album is actually based on her life. Her daddy was an army doctor and that meant that PC had to keep moving from one place to another through her growing up years. She has spent her childhood in towns like Jamshedpur, Bareilly, Pune, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Ambala and Ladakh.
“In My City celebrates the contribution of all these cities to my life, making me the nomad that I am,” says Priyanka
I think this song is really interesting worth listening! And it is definitely not a torture to your eardrums!!