Country Music by All

Not many teenagers listen to country music. Then again some do. The reason I like to listen to it, is because I think the songs tell stories in a way. Also, some artists’ songs relate to people and situations. Like most of Taylor Swift’s songs can relate to teenage girls. Hunter Hayes can relate to younger listeners as well. Then you have artists like Alan Jackson, Tim McGraw, and Toby Keith who have been around for a good while. Country songs also can have a lot of meaning. In the wake of the September 11 attacks (9-11), Alan Jackson wrote the song ‘Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning).’ Jackson wanted to write a song that expressed his thoughts and feelings about what had happened. I don’t understand why so many people don’t like country music. There is so much meaning behind some of the songs, but nobody will even give it a chance.

Johnny99 said...
This is very unsightful and inspiring. Good job and keep it up.

LeeAnna35 replied...
Thank you!

Rocker_Girl_SilentChaos said...
Interesting point of veiw. I don't really like country music though. I more rock music than anything. But i still like your writing.

LeeAnna35 replied...
Thank you for reading and commenting :) I listen to basically all types of music country just happens to be my favorite. Thanks again for reading. It means a lot :)

Bassdro_Shades said...
I agree with your point of veiw. I listen to country music religiously. Not many people like country music because they think its the old time hick music that hill billies listen to (my opinion). I think all music should get a fair chance, and country music is not given the chance.

LeeAnna35 replied...
thank you Bassdro  :)

justmylifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 9 at 8:51 pm
That's good