Sinners Never Sleep by You Me At Six | Teen Ink

Sinners Never Sleep by You Me At Six

By Abbie95 BRONZE, Stranraer, Other
Abbie95 BRONZE, Stranraer, Other

''Life goes on''

You Me At Six (for those of you that don't know) comprises of Josh Franceschi (vocals), Max Helyer (rythm guitar, vocals), Christopher Miller (lead guitar), Matt Barnes (bass) and Daniel Flint (drums, percussion), and are British rock band who formed in 2004.

Sinners Never Sleep (the band's third studio album) was released on October 3rd 2011, and reached number 3 in the Official UK Album Charts, much higher than their previous album's 'Take Off Your Colours' and 'Hold Me Down' managed to achieve.

The three singles that have been released so far are 'Loverboy', 'Bite My Tongue' (featuring Oli Sykes, of Bring Me The Horizon), and the more recent 'No One Does It Better', my personal favorite.

The Deluxe CD/DVD Edition also includes a video documentary entitled 'Bite My Tongue' which charts the progress of the band, from the very beginning, up until now, and is great for fans. I loved it!

The album also includes tracks such as 'Reckless' and 'This Is The First Thing' which really embody what fans know and love about YMAS, with their catchy lyrics and explosive choruses, while bringing something much newer, heavier, yet still fairly mainstream.

The band, which were pretty much unheard of 2 years ago, are clearly going places, and I think it's fair to say that their full potential has not yet been reached.

They are one of my favorite bands, and their third album is just amazing. I had it pre-ordered months in advance and had the highest of expectations, and I was not disappointed. I would like more people to discover this brilliant band.