Drive by by Train | Teen Ink

Drive by by Train

By Alexi158 SILVER, London, Other
Alexi158 SILVER, London, Other

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” MM

Now most of us remember Train as the band who bought us Soul Sister. This addictive song with its infectious beat bought everyone a smile. However their recent absence from the charts meant they were slowly disappearing. So I was pleasantly surprised to hear them singing their new song Drive by on 90210. Immediately I fell in love with the song. It’s about a man who leaves a woman after one night together. The song explains how he left because of his insecurities and the fact that he loves her. I like the song in general as it’s very catchy and the lyrics are sweet and touching. Somehow they even make the word groovy sound cool – not like something out of a 80s movie. The video was also very sweet and showed the lead singer’s romance with a lady. The lyrics are a bit repetitive though but that can easily be forgiven. Overall this song is a very cool modern version of a classic love song and is definitely worth checking out! With more hits like this I hope to see Train back in the charts.

I heard this song on 90210 and I fell in luv with it xx

on Oct. 16 2012 at 9:01 am
JaceyCrims BRONZE, Jacksonville, Florida

We all have our personal hells, but it's only when you can find your own heaven you'll make it through.

This is probably my favorite song from Pat and the other members from Train, great article. :)