Drive by by Train

Now most of us remember Train as the band who bought us Soul Sister. This addictive song with its infectious beat bought everyone a smile. However their recent absence from the charts meant they were slowly disappearing. So I was pleasantly surprised to hear them singing their new song Drive by on 90210. Immediately I fell in love with the song. It’s about a man who leaves a woman after one night together. The song explains how he left because of his insecurities and the fact that he loves her. I like the song in general as it’s very catchy and the lyrics are sweet and touching. Somehow they even make the word groovy sound cool – not like something out of a 80s movie. The video was also very sweet and showed the lead singer’s romance with a lady. The lyrics are a bit repetitive though but that can easily be forgiven. Overall this song is a very cool modern version of a classic love song and is definitely worth checking out! With more hits like this I hope to see Train back in the charts.

JaceyCrims said...
Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:01 am
This is probably my favorite song from Pat and the other members from Train, great article. :)