What makes you beautiful by one direction | Teen Ink

What makes you beautiful by one direction

By amuntean1020 BRONZE, Forest Lake, Minnesota
amuntean1020 BRONZE, Forest Lake, Minnesota

The British-Irish boy band consisting of members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson became widely known by their love-struck fans when their hit single “What makes you beautiful” started playing on the radio station heard ‘round the world On 21 March 2012, the bands album, Up All Night debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200, making One Direction the first UK group in history to debut at number one with their very first album. The song is about a guy who thinks a girl is beautiful but she doesn’t know it. Through the song they describe how she acts and what he likes about her, and why he thinks that she is beautiful. The upbeat pop sound makes it the perfect song to dance and sing along to. The song is perfect for all ages and does not contain any foul or inappropriate language which makes it available to all ages of ears to listen too. This song has a catchy beat and I can see this boy band becoming a hit for years to come. The goal of the band seems to reach for young girl teens but has been heard and liked from a variety of different ages. Personally, I really like this song and when ever it comes on the radio I turn it up a sing my little heart out. It is an enjoyable song that a lot of girls can relate to, or would like a guy to say to them. I rate this song high as in being catchy and easy lyrics to sing along to. They are not the greatest band that has ever become famous, but with their image they make themselves very easy to like.