The Pretender by Foo Fighters

This song is the embodiment of exhilaration. Every beat is full of energy and aggression that fills your bones with fuel to just get up and dance. The simple guitar melody throughout the twists and turns of the song tie up all the loose ends. This guitar beat also is gentle compared to the excitement of the rest of the piece. The Foo Fighters have truly outdone themselves again this time. The lyrics give strength to those who have the guts to listen to this powerful music. They provide anyone with courage to stand up for themselves and to not fear the uncertainty of standing out from the crowd There is no doubt that after listening to this work of art, your heart will be racing and a sense of satisfaction and thrill will be racing through your veins with every beat. Going back to the instruments, every member of this band plays his instrument as if he were born with it. Taylor Hawkins (the drummer) expresses his unmatched skill in this song when he sets the foundation for the entire piece. He maintains a steady beat that can be continuously followed, yet slight pitch changes provide voice and flow to the song in a seemingly effortless manner. "The Pretender" is a non-stop thrill ride that gives everyone an adrenaline rush. Rock music like this should not be overlooked.