UP ALL NIGHT by One Direction

i feel like this album desirves a 4/5 *'s. The lyrics arent just focused on ONE type/genre (ex, Taylor Swift with her pasion for love songs) they're about how to have fun, a bit of a confidence booster, & just an overall process of how to live life to the fullest.

the sound is almost like a modern twist on the beatles/ bubble-gum po. most definiately very upbeat songs.

Basically anywhere fun is where you'll hear this band's album. (surely not at a 5 star restaurant!), but anywhere typical.. like in the car, at a store, on the beach, at a party.

The british/Irish band have been contestants on the 2010 x factor UK, and has since prooven thier worthiness, boosting in thier career... selling out MSG in under a minute, & becoming amoung top 5 in 23 countries world wide.

each 5 members of 0ne Direction have unique voices. not quite the same, but not exactly different!

i would most DEFINIETLY reccomend this album to any teen out there...(and some adults too!..)

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

HestineeLyles101 said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:40 am:
This is an amazing album! I am a major directioner! This ablum has a buch of upbeat love songs and also some songs that will thought your heart.