Skrillex by Skrillex

My point of view about Skrillex Would have to be that he is amazing and even though he isn't like your typical music performer he gives you the full definition of what music stands for. Instead of using words to tell his emotions in a song and the way he is feeling he instead decides to take sounds that he can find and rap it into one song which can be listed as techno or Dubstep . He can sound quite violent at times due to the words he may say but it is what he desires the most, because the definition of Music is a sound that can express the emotions or feelings that you have held inside but instead put it into a way that people can enjoy. Like I said he isn't like your typical everyday pro former, but he is much more then that. He may dress and have different feelings about what music may be but he can sometimes be a great roll model. He has shown the world what true music can stand for which he has taken Dubstep to a whole new level.

MadamMercy said...
Sept. 12, 2012 at 9:47 am
i luv skrill so much!

DreamsOfGold said...
This review shows how much you love mucis, and the way you understand it. It shows that you're constuctive and creative. Keep showing your talents and keep posting. Everyone has a opinion. So should you.