Stadium Arcadium by The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Stadium Arcadium is a really meaningful one for me. It represents a whole stage of my life when the Chilis were my favourite band. Originally, this album was meant to consist of three CD's released within six months of one another, however eventually it was released as a two disc set. It consists of many an amazing song, with musical feels bringing me back to many of the previous sounds of The Red Hot Chili Peppers' upwards of thirty years together. A few of my personal favourite songs from Stadium Arcadium are "Dani California", "Snow (Hey Oh)", "Tell me Baby", "Hump de Bump", and "Slow Cheetah". But my list goes on and on and on. This album has a special place in my heart because the first concert I ever went to was their Toronto stop on the Stadium Arcadium tour. As all of us music lovers know, the first concert you ever go to is a mind numbingly awe-inspiring experience. Anthony Kiedis is an incredible lead vocalist, with wicked dance movies. And Flea is the one of the BEST bass players ever I think. Just Awesome. It's an all around fun album to listen to. But it does carry seriousness also, with many slower and deeper songs to accompany the equally catchy faster upbeat songs. Stadium Arcadium is amazing! Listen with deep pleasure! 10/5 stars!