Meteora by Linkin Park | Teen Ink

Meteora by Linkin Park

By max27 BRONZE, Easton, Maryland
max27 BRONZE, Easton, Maryland

Hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work hard

Meteora: Linkin Parks’s golden gem.

Meteora is the second album released by Linkin Park. It was released in 2003 and has sold over 10 million copies since. People can expect the usual Linkin Park style but with a little more experimentation.

Songs like “Faint”, “Somewhere I Belong”, and “ Breaking the Habit” that are featured in the album are why people love Linkin Park. But the real ace in the whole is “Numb” which is believed by many to be Linkin Park’s best song ever made. Songs from this album are similar to the ones from Linkin Park’s first album, Hybrid, but not quite the same. They seem to have added a hint of the unknown and mystery in there songs with a deeper meaning.

Most Albums are very repetitive and all of their songs are the same with different lyrics, but Meteora changes it up by delivering an album of different songs that each could’ve become a hit in the top 10 when it was released. I would highly recommend this album because it has some of the best Linkin Park songs, and it has sold over 10 million copies what else do I have to say.

CaitlinK GOLD said...
CaitlinK GOLD, Spearfish, South Dakota

The only time I feel alive is when I'm painting.
- Vincent van Gough

Chester used to have good vocals before he blew his voicebox & this was one of the only albums I enjoyed before that happened.

sasukra33 BRONZE, Bay Shore, New York

"Life isn't about how many breaths you take, but how many moments took your breath away..." Unknown

This just may be one of my favorite albums by them. Have you heard Dead by sunrise, Chester did a really good job doing that album. Too late is my favorite song:)