Justin Bieber by Justin Bieber | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber by Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber is one of the biggest names today. Where I'm from, there are a lot of kids who love this artist. I'm not one of those people. In fact, I think that Justin Bieber is just a snotty, untalented, brat who is trying to sing. Now, if you think that Justin Bieber is an amazing singer, I'm okay with that. Today, I got to shoot rockets with my class. One group dedicated their rocket to Justin Bieber. After it was shot up into the air, it became an M.I.A. meaning Missing in Action. Now, if only the real Justin Bieber was attached to that rocket. That would be heavenly.

on Dec. 23 2012 at 9:20 pm
Bookwizard PLATINUM, Watertown, New York

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back it was always yours, if it doesn't it never was.

Yes. I hate that when a good artist with solid meaningful lyrics comes out everyone is very quick to use the infamous word emo but when some stupid artist with good looks and annoying autoned songs comes around, everyone wants to give them a grammy.  

LadyWisdom98 said...
on Nov. 2 2012 at 3:22 pm
Hey, booknerd, I agree with you, too. It's funny how everyone goes crazy and worships Justin Bieber. The world has him up on a pedistal with his annoying music and monotonous lyrics. His music is "inspirational" while great bands like Coldplay are dubbed as "gay" or "emo" just because their songs actually have depth and meaning. Everyone wants to make cracks about the truly amazing artists, but God forbid someone even think about trashing Justin Bieber and World War III would break out.

on Apr. 24 2012 at 8:23 pm

I mean when

on Apr. 24 2012 at 8:22 pm

Wow, that's funny about the rocket. I completely agree with you. I love how he tries to say he really is down to earth but wjen that money started coming in, that boy went crazy. It's just crazy how crazy people act when he walks into the room. He really is not that good. Finally someone who agrees with me.