Mormon ­Tabernacle Choir Featuring David Archuleta: Glad Christmas Tidings This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Celebrate Christmas this year with the enchanting sounds of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, featuring David Archuleta, on their new holiday album, “Glad Christmas ­Tidings.”

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir alone is uplifting and full of holiday spirit in tracks such as “Three Dancing Carols” and “A Christmas Roundelay.” But if that's not enough, Archuleta lends his voice to half the songs on the album, and some have said his voice was made for Christmas music.

Already having released his own Christmas album, Archuleta takes on some different holiday tunes like “The Cat and the Mouse Carol” and “Los Pastores a Belen” (in Spanish), along with classics like “Joy to the World” and “Silent Night.” Archuleta always has a majestic yet joyful sound to his voice when singing holiday songs, and there's just something about him singing with the choir that's simply magical.

This album will captivate you and get you right in the holiday spirit.

newsoulpoet said...
Thank you sooo much for posting this. Too many people look down on us and this is truly a wonderful thing for you to do :)

pink_rose_moon said...
Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:20 am:
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is quite wonderful ... David Archuletta sang in it before he set out for his mission. I am in the Williston Ward ... and I don't care what people think about us ... at least we know it's true. Right?!

newsoulpoet replied...
Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:51 pm :
Precisely :)

iam4evermyself said...
Thank you for the sugestion. I heard the songs and were quite intriged by it. Thx so much.

WonderWisherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
just out of curiosity; are you a mormon, and if you are cool!what ward are you in? im in the 1st ward

rhed31 said...
My favorite Christmas album. Nothing is better than David live.