I Have a Dream (It Feels Like Home) by The City Harmonic

The City Harmonic has recently taken the music world by storm with their EP, "Introducing." Now they're ready to do it again with their debut, full-length album, I Have a Dream (It Feels Like Home).

This album is uplifting, song after song. It's filled with emotional vocals and meaningful lyrics, from surrendering all to God ("Yours") and a plea for lighting the modern Christian on fire ("Spark"). I Have a Dream feels like a prayer journal; a journal opened for Christians everywhere to learn from and embrace as their own. Prayers of worship ("Mountaintop") and remembrance ("Holy"); prayers from a broken heart to a Sovereign God ("Fell Apart") and letters from a zealous man to his fellow Christians ("I Have a Dream"). Every Christian, whether you have been such for years, or have just discovered the saving grace of Christ, you can relate to the heartfelt lyrics poured into this album.

Cleverly crafted piano and guitar blend perfectly with lead singer Elias Dummer's vocals for a truly spectacular listening experience. And it only calms as you near the end with "Benediction," the perfect end to the album, wrapping up the overall theme of the album:

"Live like you mean it. And sing like you're living for God."

I Have a Dream (It Feels Like Home) is available October 18th.