Skyscraper by Demi Lovato | Teen Ink

Skyscraper by Demi Lovato

By Low_Shoulder BRONZE, Limerick, Other
Low_Shoulder BRONZE, Limerick, Other

'Skyscraper' by Demi Lovato is a beautiful song that will captivate anyone that listens to it. It has been the singers most anticipated song release to date. The song itself is about the struggles that people face and knowing that you can overcome them. Demi has faced many of these in the past year including bulimia,self harming and checking herself into a treatment center. She was quoted as saying “The song is so special to me because it’s inspired by my journey and the struggles that I’ve dealt with this past year,”
The song is quite simple and striped back than her usual songs, but what really makes this song is Demi's incredible vocals. The combination of her amazing vocal range with the most heart-wrenching lyrics, makes for an emotional masterpiece.
Demi has left her rock roots behind and has opened a new chapter in her career. I don't know about you, but I think broke the replay button.

cookiegirl said...
I love the song, her power of her emotions, I can feel her emotions, it's a song that stays with you, and makes you cry. I like Demi's determination, and hope this inspires people to keep strong. I never knew she had so much in her, I was kind of surprised she had so much in her, in the past I haven't really been a Demi lovato fan, but now I respect her more. I admire artists who can put emotions and feel music.

ama1013 BRONZE said...
ama1013 BRONZE, Fairfield, Connecticut
yeah and it's weird coming from a disney channel person haha

on Aug. 9 2011 at 7:27 am
Low_Shoulder BRONZE, Limerick, Other
Thank you for your comment :) and yes, this is one of the best songs I've heard in years. Such an inspiration to anyone really.

ama1013 BRONZE said...
on Aug. 9 2011 at 1:18 am
ama1013 BRONZE, Fairfield, Connecticut
i absolutely love this song ! I cried the first time i watched the music video and also that was the first time i heard it. i definitely have broken the replay button too! Lovee itttt ♥