Before It Explodes by Charice | Teen Ink

Before It Explodes by Charice

By rokstar411 SILVER, Voorhees, New Jersey
rokstar411 SILVER, Voorhees, New Jersey

There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?
--Robert Kennedy

You can’t find music as rich as this when it comes to Charice. Being only eighteen and having a gifted soprano voice like hers, Celine Dion, and Whitney Houston is unique indeed. But getting to work with some of the best artists and singer/songwriters in the world, like piano man David Foster and rising star Bruno Mars is a once-in-a-lifetime chance as well.

Her new smash hit “Before It Explodes” was written by Bruno Mars himself, and Charice adds a new meaning to the song. Seven though she isn’t one of the tallest teenage artists, she can hit long and high notes that will make people doubt her size. Charice’s unique ability to add this to “Before It Explodes” will make it difficult to make covers for it on YouTube, mixing in some explosive power as well.

Besides the sound being matchless to the other singers we listen to these days, but the lyrics behind it include a new theme to pop/rock music. Bruno Mars adds memorable verses and chooses his words carefully on top of a catchy and toe-tapping tune that you’ll soon hear on the radio.

Charice makes people want to get it—she puts in the same qualities that the popular artists have. The song “Before It Explodes” has the pop of Miley Cyrus, the R&B and soul Leona Lewis has, and a hint of rock such as Avril Lavigne.

After listening to a thirty second sample on iTunes will make you want to get it already! Before you know it you’ll soon be thinking that it will soon be a timeless pop/rock ballad that you’ll still be listening to in fifty years to come.

Its a toe-tapping pop ballad that you'll soon enjoy!