We Stitch These Wounds by Black Veil Brides | Teen Ink

We Stitch These Wounds by Black Veil Brides

By SyntasticallySummer BRONZE, Pampa, Texas
SyntasticallySummer BRONZE, Pampa, Texas

"When words fail, Music speaks," -Kenneth Nixon

Black Veil Brides song, "We Stitch These Wounds" is very dragging. It doesn't have that great of transitions in the verses. Andy Sixx voice is somewhat iffy. It doesn't have that great of sound in my opinion. The guitar is too simple and doesn't really have much meaning. I feel that all they are trying to do is be a mimic band of Motley Crue.

I absolutely love finding new songs or songs I've never heard of and doing reviews. Some people may disagree with me, but I'll criticize when I need to.

on Nov. 23 2011 at 9:24 am
IguessImMaddie BRONZE, Arlington Heights, Illinois

Don't look back, just let it be. If you look back at the past, you'll never be happy with your future.

I respect your opinion, however, i completely disagree. BVB got inspiration from Motley Crue. That does not mean they are trying to mimic them. Andy Sixx's voice is GODLY in my opinon. ALso, in newer albums, his voive is also more mature and not at all "iffy." The song "We Stitch These Wounds" DOES have meaning, as a matter of fact. I think, if you listen to it again, you'd change your mind.

emopandas said...
emopandas, A Place, Wisconsin

freakz wid uh zee
"lifes not fun without a gud scare!"

i am so with ya. bvb has that old but new rock sound and i love it!!!!! andy six is an amazing singer and jake pitts and jinxx can really play. as well as ashley and cc. who ever doesnt lik bvb has no right to even listen to it.

ChristyBVBArmy BRONZE, Belton, Missouri

"Never Give In,
Never Back Down!"-Black Veil Brides

You are sooooo wrong. 1st of all BVB is a completely different band, they got their inspiration from Motley Crue, however they ARE NOT mimicing them.  2nd of all, Andy's voice is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL voice you will ever hear.  The guitar is amazing, and has TONS of meaning.  There's nothing wrong with the transitions.  You are just jeaalous that you are not as AMAZING as BVB and Andy. 

We R The BLACK VEIL BRIDES,

ChristyimaBridesmaid >:P