"Me And My Gang" by Rascal Flatts | Teen Ink

"Me And My Gang" by Rascal Flatts

By dakota zeh BRONZE, Middletown, New York
dakota zeh BRONZE, Middletown, New York

Are you a country fan? Then rascal flatts album “me and my gang” is for you. There is only one person who can barely match to rascal flats. That person is Tobby Keith. Tobby Keith is amazing but I think that rascal flatts is just a little bit better. My favorite songs on his album “me and my gang” are me and my gang, and backwards. These two songs helped that album get a 5x multi-platinum! Now that’s amazing.
Rascal flatts so far, is the best sing ever! My favorite song on his album is me and my gang. That song about rascal flatts and his gang that live to rock and rock to live. Backwards is about a man who sang a song backwards and lost everything. Then somehow he got it all back.
+The whole album went double platinum in its first month. It sold over 4.7m copies! It was certified for 5 x multi-platinum. It was released in April 4th, 2006. “Life is a highway” is a bonus track. His other album “what hurts the most” was number one on “hot country songs”.
My opinion on this is that these songs are rascal flatts best songs so far! That’s because it went 5x multi-platinum. My next opinion is that he is the best country singer ever! That’s because whenever h has a concert, he always have the biggest crowds. My last opinion is that all of his songs are really catchy. That’s because whenever you listen to him, you always get the song stuck into your head and can’t get it out for months.
I recommend anyone who likes country to listen to rascal flats. You’ll really enjoy all of his songs. Also you won’t be able to get the songs out of you head. His songs are amazing and he’s amazing! So if you like country and your into rascal flats, to listen to his album “me and my gang” and what hurts the most” you will really enjoy them!

My peice is about rascal flatts and how his albums made history! Or close to it.