Tourist History by Two Door Cinema Club | Teen Ink

Tourist History by Two Door Cinema Club

March 16, 2011
By maxwellconrad BRONZE, Harrogate, Other
maxwellconrad BRONZE, Harrogate, Other
1 article 2 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
attitude not aptitude, brings you altitude.


This album is... well it's outstanding, a truly original sound that cannot be compared or likened to anything else i have ever heard, (and believe me, my music knowledge is stronger than a jukebox) the nearest i can get to explaining the new-found 'indietronic' glory this astounding album creates is; if the Maccabees' Orlando Weeks and Marina and the Diamonds' Marina, had a child that somehow inherited the best of both of their musical talents! that would be Ireland's pure bred Two Door Cinema Club.
This debut album really portrays the versatility of the band's attributes and instruments alike !
it goes from the insanely popular, catchy electronic track 'I can talk' all the way through the genres right the way to the summery, tongue twisting ! 'something good can work'
all in all this is a wonderful album with a compilation of genres and moods creating a beautifully individual, feel good party vibe, and I'm sure their next album will create an equal aura !