My Opinion Of Justin Beiber

Personally, I don't like Justin Beiber's look. I like some of his songs, but I don't think he's cute. My favorites, like "Love Me" and "Baby", are very limited. So, in this Review, I'm going to list some of the bad qualities, and some of good qualities.

So, I'm going to start with the bad qualities, just to get them out of the way. One of those is this: He sounds nothing like a 17 year old boy. I know that he's probably a late bloomer in the puberty department, but that's just an excuse. Has he questioned this? Has he even SEEN a doctor? 'Cause if I was him, I would freak out.
Another bad quality is that I think he's starting to ignore his fans. I think this because he NEVER responds to my friends on Facebook when we conducted research. What is he doing with his time? Why is he ignoring the people who got him where he is?

Now, let's move onto the good qualities. I must say, from a half-hater's point of view, it was kind of hard to find these. But, in the end, I just turned to one thing: Ask.com. Here is one quality that i found:
He taught himself how to play 4 instruments. I mean, 4 instruments?! That's a pretty big thing to do, even if he is an amateur at some of them.
Here's another one: He's performed for the President! Some of you may think that this wasn't a big deal, but to me it is! I might only be 13 years old, but I know for a fact that the thought of singing for our President makes me smile.

Last quality, both good and bad: He's a little sensitive. It's good because, come on, who doesn't like sensitive guys? But, it's also a bad thing because it makes him the target of some very nasty jokes.
So, I hope you enjoyed reading this review. Again, I don't want to upset and fans/haters, so if I offended you, I'm truly sorry.

ElsaMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:40 am:
I am far from being a Bieber fan, but I must say I'm happy you did give him some credit. I think he no longer cares so much what certain people think, which is obvious through his recent bad behavior and the fact that he acts all "uppity" in front of his fans. Furthermore, he's just way too popular.   I'm not one to like people, especially if they're popular. Plus, he dated Selena (she annoys me), but I won't hold that against him so much. I will give it to... (more »)

ElsaMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:42 am :
*I meant I'm not one to automatically like famous people that are popular, especially if they're seriously overrated.

LadyRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very nice review. I'm really not a "Beleiber", but It's nice to see you balanced the good out with the bad within this review.

KonLovesPB replied...
Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:02 pm :
I'm really late in getting back to this comment (like, almost a year. Way to go, Erin.) but THANK YOU! c:

DerekSaysAnything said...
May 3, 2011 at 7:09 pm:
Justin Bieber is a musician, not a model. You shouldn't be concerned with his look.

Smartie4Life said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 11:49 pm:
You spelled his last name wrong. Its BIEBER.

KonLovesPB replied...
Mar. 25, 2011 at 3:35 pm :
Deal with it. Kinda too late to change it now, huh?

Smartie4Life replied...
Mar. 25, 2011 at 9:34 pm :
But it's never too late to admit your mistakes. Especially when you know you're wrong.

KonLovesPB replied...
Apr. 10, 2011 at 3:21 pm :
Okay, first of all, you're totally flaming. I can tell from the words your typing that you are. And second, I'm sorry I spelled him last name wrong. I was in a hurry when I wrote the title, because I had to go do drama-related things. And lastly, I only wanted to write this so my friend Ella would get off my back about writing something about JB. Furthermore, if I upset you in anyway, then I'm very sorry.

Alon_FreebirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 19, 2011 at 7:30 pm :
At least, she did not write BEAVER, right?

Nice review though. And he does not just ignore his fans but he does not respect them too. Heard about his issue in NAIA, Phil?

KonLovesPB replied...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 8:58 pm :
Nope. Wanna educate me about it?