love the way you lie by rihanna and m&m

Ok i would just like to say I no longer have a hate for Chris Brown. He beat Rihanna and everyone felt so bad for her but now she has a song were she says "Just gonna stand there And watch me burn But that's alright Because I like The way it hurts Just gonna stand there And hear me cry But that's alright Because I love The way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie" She has a song saying she doesn't care about getting abused! I'm sorry but this song,especially for her, is inapropriate. Little girls look up to her, I know my sisters do and the last thing they need is someone they know has been abused saying it's ok to be abused. I had respect for Rihanna, I thought she was a good artist and smart but that's no longer true. Love the way you lie is a stupid song that has a bad meaning.

Alon_Freevoice said...
LOL
maybe thats the reason chris' punishment was relaxed(i actually know.. i just read it somewhere.) because she is a masochist and she likes being hurt and expects chris to do it for her. JUST MAYBE

Jane :) said...
Nov. 17, 2010 at 10:11 am
You obviously have no real understanding of music or lyrics .. 

madipadi19 replied...
actually i do...plus watch the video. you want a song with good lyrics listen to 18 wheeler by pink or last day by nickleback. they have meaning.