Taylor Swift

"Taylor Swift"

In an age where reality competitions introduce us to America's hidden talent, Taylor Swift snuck into the music business when no one was looking. The seventeen year old Pennsylvania native harbored a love of music from way back, having performed at local functions with friends and family members.
As if out of a HOllywood story, Taylor was discovered in a Nashville cafe' by Big Machine Record's Scott Borchetta at the age of sixteen. Her first break-out country music hit was with a song she wrote while in her high school math class about the ending of a summer love, "Tim McGraw." Soon after the song premiered, she dropped her first self-titles album, which reached number one on Top Country albums. Taylor either wrote or co-wrote all the songs on her first CD, writing from personal experiences.
I personally love this CD and have taken the liberty of memorizing all of the songs. Taylor is a phenomonally great song-writer, and songs like "Our Song" "Stay Beautiful" and "Tied Together With A Smile" will relate to music lovers everywhere. "Teardrops on My Guitar" is such a beautiful song, although will probably jerk some tears for those in a similiar situation. I look forward to watching Taylor's career furthur itself, and hope that another CD is on the horizon. Talent like hers should not be wasted.

pinkvolleyballgirl said...
HUGE fan of Taylor Swift!!! I love Fearless. The whole CD is GREAT

poetrybutterfly123 replied...

omg......i luv taylor swift......she is my favorite singer ever