Ke$ha

My goodness, woman. Please make it stop.
First of all, Ke$ha, you can’t spell. The dollar sign is undoubtedly NOT in the alphabet. Life isn’t Myspace, darling. In the real world we don’t actually spell our names with dollar $igns, exclamat!on points, @t symbols, or any of the other extraneous things you might find on a keyboard . Even if we did, it went out of style in 2006. So as far as name choice goes… Let’s just say there’s an obnoxious squiggly red line scrawled under yours in my word processor, and it doesn’t make you look cool.
Second of all, you can’t sing. You’ve made that quite obvious, as opposed to your drunken nonsensical lyrics that are anything but clear. I’m sure you honestly didn’t know this, but it’s you that keeps “talkin’ that blah blah blah”, not the drunk guy in your car. I can’t tell if you’re a rapper or not, probably because you aren’t all too great at that either. So as far as talent goes… I think that “bottle of Jack” has you a bit confused. That brings me to my third point…
Third of all, you can’t be sober. I assume you have a preference for Jack Daniels. Today’s teens are actually more against alcohol than before, so I’ll say again: it doesn’t make you look cool. In fact, you sound like a mental case. Britney Spears may have convinced you that being a drunken psycho is what makes you famous. You’ve got it backwards. I suspect you were drunk when writing a few of your songs, and then when singing them. So as far as drinking goes… You can still keep a beat. I’ll give you that… and a ride to an AA meeting.

mcrlover2011 said...
Ha your right sorry, lol ^^

MitchB. said...

only two things can describe that:

1st thing: LMAO x 1000000000000000000000

2nd thing: XD

Diana101 said...

Oh my you really made me laugh!! You did have some good points, too. But I honestly think she is a good singer, but the stuff she sings about are not so good. But one thing that I wonder is; Who is the Kesha without the $ ? Is what she sings about truly who 'Kesha' is? Or is 'Ke$ha' who she really is? I just don't understand.

***But, if 'Ke$ha' does come out with another album, and it's actually apropriate I might want to buy it, and be a fan of her's. But if she chooses to go down thi... (more »)

Jy-rynn This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 2:39 am

Kesha does have a fair amount of talent.  She can't sing very well, and her production team carries her for the most part, but she has a sensual voice, and she sings, yells, raps, or whatever about partying. iv been to quite a few parties in my day, and what she talks about ACTUALLY happens at parties. she's 100% real so you must respect that, HOWEVER she gets a very bad image because of her lyrical content about being a drunk girl that does whatever she wants, but that mi... (more »)

whatsername said...
Whoa, whoa, whoa!  I like this article because you're very true to your opinion and you DO have some very good points against Kesha, but I'm sorry that I don't entirely agree.  Nothing goes out of style, btw, you can do whatever you want with your name.  And I think her music is fun, a little crazy, but fun.  But, hey, that's your opinion.  Great job, anywho!

MCRlover2011 said...
Whoa bashing on ke$ha much? I like her it's fun music to dance to, i highly doubt in real life she spells her name with the $ sign. Also she may like to drink get over it, that doesn't mean she's telling every one go drink. She's having fun and ppl like the fun music, and next time you reveiw something don't straight up attack it like you did it, make an opinion but attacking your topic is just not cool.

k11miza replied...
Wow... bashing on ME much? It was a joke. That's the kinda stuff people say. I just wrote it down. 'CAUSE IT'S FUNNY :)