shinskoku dolce by kanon wakeshima | Teen Ink

shinskoku dolce by kanon wakeshima

By grayswan SILVER, Bronx, New York
grayswan SILVER, Bronx, New York

my heart is closed i can't see alot of wat people see, the sadness of my life consumed it now that so much happened i wonder if it'll ever be open so i can find out why .why im here my purpose and why i shouldn't dissapear atleast yet.......

kanon wakeshima know as the ending song singer to popular manga turn anime Vampire knight. had spread to make her own album kanon was born to parents with a love of a music. hense her beautiful cello playing, and i know your thinking cello??? wait isn't that 1800s snorefest, well kanon in this album makes a new defention to it her song is all to be belived to had the cello in almost every song i guess like 2 song don't. but each song has its own unique mean. like still doll has a meaning of being unable to escape unhappiness and looking out to a happiness you envy. next would be suna oshiro which shows a really dark side the mean is like bein in sand castle and your happiness is fallowing down over time and you cannot escape.but not all of kanons songs are dark infact a good song with a happy meaning would be skip turn step. with the meaning of enjoying adolences and dancing in the puddles after rain. or ennui kibun which just has kanon talking about hating love and wanting to be mad but can't cuase shes so happy. yes these whole album is in Japense but music has no bond to languge its mostly how you feel. and kanon wakeshima has actually encouraged me to play the cello as well as being name baring of a fiction story im writing about where the main charter is named "kanon".

Kanon wakeshima rocks! either you like her or not she loves her music and is from japan and her album is on itunes us so shes still awesome. now for all you fans who no her and disagree with the songs meaning well it mostly based apon my own opinon so don't kill meh.

grayswan SILVER, Bronx, New York

write a comment