walking on air by kerli

kerli the estonian singer who sings the creepy but influencal son walking on air. has the little credit it deserves the lyrics like feel like i am walking on air shows the cheerfulness but the scary alternativeness also such as the creepy doll in the video and the magic kichen, the tears into butterflies. the idea is really having going throw problems and over comming obsiticals and moving on to the point of being exstatic like walking on air. so typing kerli walking on air and watch kerli and you'll feel the feeling and breathing and you'll be walking on air

NicholasJohnButlersGirl4-Ever said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:27 am
I love her music. i have her whole love is dead Albem. I have to disagree thou. I love her song "Super girl". It was actually about her mother and her struggle in life and in rasing Kerli.

pixie5 said...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 11:36 am
I love her songs and i've never heard of a singer  like her.  The song "Tea Party's" my favorite.

grayswan replied...
she is awesome and i love the song tea party too im so glad she sings for alice in wonderland so she can build more fans

Oliviaw replied...
I agree with yal, Tea Party is a great song.

Niftygrrl replied...

I love kerli!

My favorite songs of hers would be either "not a barbie doll" or "Love is dead"!

=]