walking on air by kerli | Teen Ink

walking on air by kerli

By grayswan SILVER, Bronx, New York
grayswan SILVER, Bronx, New York

my heart is closed i can't see alot of wat people see, the sadness of my life consumed it now that so much happened i wonder if it'll ever be open so i can find out why .why im here my purpose and why i shouldn't dissapear atleast yet.......

kerli the estonian singer who sings the creepy but influencal son walking on air. has the little credit it deserves the lyrics like feel like i am walking on air shows the cheerfulness but the scary alternativeness also such as the creepy doll in the video and the magic kichen, the tears into butterflies. the idea is really having going throw problems and over comming obsiticals and moving on to the point of being exstatic like walking on air. so typing kerli walking on air and watch kerli and you'll feel the feeling and breathing and you'll be walking on air

on Feb. 14 2013 at 9:27 am
ShannonLaDieu SILVER, Waycross, Georgia

The best part of beauty is that no picture can express- Loren blake Chosen House of Night serise
mee-uf-ow!- Nala(Zoey's Cat) House of night Books
since when has public making-out become a turn-on for you?- Zoey Redbird

I love her music. i have her whole love is dead Albem. I have to disagree thou. I love her song "Super girl". It was actually about her mother and her struggle in life and in rasing Kerli.

Niftygrrl BRONZE, Norfolk, Virginia

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”- dr suess

"Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?' In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame. Even 'lame' is kind of lame. Saying 'You're lame' is like saying 'You walk with a limp.' Yeah, whatever, so does 50 Cent, and he's done all right for himself."
— John Green

I love kerli!

My favorite songs of hers would be either "not a barbie doll" or "Love is dead"!

=]

Oliviaw BRONZE said...
Oliviaw BRONZE, West Cola, South Carolina

“Screwed down for life." ---Iowa Bob, The Hotel New Hampshire

I agree with yal, Tea Party is a great song.

grayswan SILVER, Bronx, New York

she is awesome and i love the song tea party too im so glad she sings for alice in wonderland so she can build more fans

on Jun. 16 2010 at 11:36 am
Lalalovable SILVER, Antioch, California
I love her songs and i've never heard of a singer  like her.  The song "Tea Party's" my favorite.