Live At Reading by Nirvana

It was 1992 when Nirvana performed at the Reading Festival, and years later, in 2009, the recording of their performance was released.
Nirvana didn’t play anymore; the band broke up after Kurt Cobain committed suicide. (He was the lead singer in the band.) Fans didn’t forget the music. Multiple albums such as From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah and With the Lights Out were sold in large quantities even after the band stopped playing. Though the band isn’t as popular as it was when Kurt was alive, millions of fans still exist all around the world.
In October of 2009, the album called Live At Reading was released. Two versions were available for purchase: a CD containing 24 songs, and a live DVD taken at concert.
At the Reading Festival Nirvana played some of their greatest hits, such as “Come As You Are” and “Smells Like Teen Spirit.” The album includes other songs like “In Bloom,” “Negative Creep,” and “Aneurysm.”
This album displays the energy and power Nirvana planted into their music, especially at concerts where they could act wild and let the audience sing along. Live At Reading brought back memories of Nirvana’s grunge rock, and it will make sure that the band stays unforgotten- forever.

Grungeaddict said...

Nirvana = win. There should be more grunge bands out there today, I'm telling you. Just about the only actual good alternative/indie rock bands today are The Kills or Cage the Elephant...and no one knows about them. :P