All We Know is Falling by Paramore | Teen Ink

All We Know is Falling by Paramore

By princessme1158 SILVER, Seffner, Florida
princessme1158 SILVER, Seffner, Florida

high school might be hard but head banging is cruchial

paramore is by far the best band I have ever hurd. My faviorit songs are Brick by Borning Brick and Emergancy. These songs speek to me in different ways. Hayleys voice is just amazing to me and is just interusting to listen to.

on May. 20 2011 at 11:13 am
BandGeek BRONZE, Lyman, Maine
True, but their newer songs are still good too :) I honestly like Riot! the most out of all of their albums, but some of my favorite songs are on their first too....

Niftygrrl BRONZE, Norfolk, Virginia

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”- dr suess

"Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?' In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame. Even 'lame' is kind of lame. Saying 'You're lame' is like saying 'You walk with a limp.' Yeah, whatever, so does 50 Cent, and he's done all right for himself."
— John Green

Its great tha your writing,But you need to re-typed this up. =]

I like old school paramore.Their new stuff sucks and they sold out to make more money.