Glee Soundtrack Volume One by Glee Cast

Everyone has their own opinion on American TV Show, Glee. Some hate it, some love it. Personally, I can sit and watch it if there's nothing else on, but I won't go out of my way to watch it.
When I have watched it I do have to say that I think the members of Glee are talented, all except for Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson. Their voices have been edited too much and I really just don't like them.
Mercedes Jones and Will Schuester are the ones that stand out for me.
Out of the first series soundtrack, my favourite songs have to be 'Golddigger' and 'Somebody To Love'.
No matter what you think of the show, you can't deny that some of these have talent!

EvenMe said...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 10:18 am
C'mon on, Glee is amazing. xD Glee's what High School Musical could have been if it hadn't been aired for a younger audiance. The whole season is tied into many differant sub-plots, each unique and in some cases, suprisingly relatable. Each character has their own story, and each story gets heard in a way that is amusing, sweet, or at the very least, makes you feel for that particular charcter.

xHoldOn replied...
yeah i know, high school musical is slightly annoying and i do like glee but im just not one of those obsessive people.
and i think its really clever that they do the sub-plots and how they make the characters up to have their own lives :-)