Such Great Heights by Confide

"They will see us waving from such great heights come down now, and they'll say...." a chorus that alot of people have heard by the band The Postal Service. But not many have heard it from Confide. electronic to screemo. The Postal Service are the writers of the song Such Great Heights, and Confide are the cover artists of it.
The song has the same begning by both bands but a total different "ride" or "flow". Confide screems it and The Postal Servis sings it. Confide's version is what I'd say more up-beat. The parts that Confide does sing is the chorus and suprisingly the drummer sings and actually does very well.
But when this drummer is not singing in the song he's rocking out so hard that he has to hold his snare drum. See he loves the song to.
(caps meens screeming part)
"I AM THINKING IT'S A SIGN. FROM THE FRECKLES IN OUR EYES, ARE MIRROR IMAGES AND WHEN WE KISS THEY'RE PERFECTLY ALIGHNED."
The songs obviously have the same lyrics just a different setting or volume.

Ender This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

holy crap i love this song. . . .i literally started jumping up and down when i saw the drummer singing. . . .it's really hard to do. confide did an amazing job.

nice review!

kinkys said...

good job <3 this article and the do see us from such great heights

fagle replied...
this article has many ummm great thoughts and facts this is a deffinant yes

81j motocross said...
kool good job get it posted

dad o' a rocker said...
good job. enjoyed your article hope it gets posted

jess! said...
i love confide they are the best wow. you know your stuff

brother said...

such great heights is a song that i didnt know until i read this article. this article opened me up to listen to a new kind of music. After i listened to such great heights i started listening to confide all together

snow said...
good job hopt that you get this in the teen ink magazine and fast cause wow this is good

blink of an eye said...
good job this better get posted cause its good

mmmm said...

wow good job hope it gets posted in teen ink cause this is really good!

! t0p h3r0 said...
wow i dont even listen to this kind of music but... it was good. i loved reading. i listened to the song and liked it alot

D@nc3 said...
Wow you really do know about thios band and song. Good job hey post some more on bands and stuff