Justin Timberlake - “Futuresex/ Lovesounds” This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Justin Timberlake’s latest, “Futuresex/Lovesounds,” is certainly an amazing album that introduces another side of his talent. The abstractly distorted beats in many of the songs, like the thrilling “SexyBack” and the up-tempo classic “My Love,” are smashing. The once-innocent artist from ’NSync has evolved from “Justified” and is almost a force of his own. Timberlake is on his way to becoming one of the greatest by creatively blending his music in ambitious ways.

Although Timberlake’s explicit lyrics in his single “SexyBack” are not what I like to hear as a listener, it is unbelievable how the background music and beats are insanely catchy. What makes his music even better are the many artists he includes: Timbaland, Three-6 Mafia, and Will.i.am.

Justin Timberlake makes any girl feel like she is the hottest one on the dance floor, but he cannot take all the credit; producer Timbaland created the rhythms that are so addictive, especially “Chop Me Up,” and “(Another Song) All Over Again” that introduced the more guiltless side of Timberlake. This ballad really completes the album.

Overall, this album is definitely worth buying and I believe Justin Timberlake should be given five stars for his excellent talent. After all, he is bringing sexy back.

iloverontoomuch said...
YES!!! You are so right!I love the sound sexyback, I love listening to it on my phone, and sometimes 'My Love'

JukeBoxHero13 said...

Very well written, certainly gives you the overveiw ofan album.

[[.::Bellisima::.]] said...
OMFG! I love justin Timberlake s much!!!! I love "What goes around comes around" He's so amazing. And he's drop dead sexxy.