Love Me by Justin Bieber

The hit teen sensation, Justin Bieber is over-rated. He is a fifteen-year-old boy singing about loving and doing girls. In the song “Love Me”, Bieber sings, “Love me, Love me, say that you love me. Fool me, fool me. Oh how you do me.” I think that this is inappropriate for such a young boy to be singing about this. It sends the wrong message to young teenage boys and girls, who are beginning to learn and explore a new part in their lives. The songs that he sings send the message that all girls need to do to have a boy love them is to have physical relations with them And to boys, it sends the message that the only way to tell girls that they love them, is to also have physical relations.

To me, this is wrong. His audience’s age group is between eleven and seventeen. Young adults in this age group should know that just because the stars are singing about loving girls or guys, does not mean that they have to do the same things that the artists are singing about. But it is true, that if Bieber did not sing about this stuff, it would not sell. People like amd live for songs about love. Justin Bieber is a good singer, I give him credit for that, but I think he should consider singing about different things that are more appropriate to his age group.

FreeToDream_FreeToSing_Born2BeFamous18 said...
Jun. 14, 2012 at 11:31 pm:
Ha This is great:) As Much as i do like Justin Bieber i must agree that The "Beliebers" do get very deffensive lol But it just shows their Loyalness:) Justin is a smart kid and with time i think he will start to ease into songs that better fit him and his age. He has an amazing voice and i think he will go far....IF he plays his cards right and tries very hard to stay grounded and true to who is and who we want him to stay. LOVE YOU Justin:) <3

EoinC said...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 10:04 am:
Whatever else said about Justin Bieber, his success is undoubtable: Nothing better than a bit of cheap, unassumptious pop, surely? As for the part about the age inappropriateness (?) it's not like kids never hear any other songs but his, and many R'n'B stars in recent years have released far more outrageous material (R. Kelly springs to mind).

Aribel13 said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 7:01 pm:
I really think it's funny how defensive these people posting comments are getting. In my opinion, Justin is a good singer, but at the time of this song's release, I don't think he should have been singing songs about love. In fact, no teenage pop-stars should be singing about being in love if their audience is mainly kids. It's reasons like this that cause children to grow up so fast, and third graders to act like they're thirteen. Anyway, I like your article! I completely agree with you! ... (more »)

Carola R said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 1:15 pm:
I totally agree with Kaylee.

Kbrown6245 said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:56 pm:
I really like Justin Bieber and at that age when he made that song he did not me it in that way...Although I like how you put hes a good singer and stuff but he doesn't mean gross things like that!

lovin_him said...
Oct. 14, 2011 at 9:28 am:
I have to say as much as I don't like Justin Bieber this is a really good song.. :]

PerttlesAreMe replied...
Nov. 27, 2011 at 5:34 pm :
I kinda Like Justin Beiber But i think this is really true haha I like it!

MegaShine2604 said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 3:41 am:
I kind of agree with the article. Somebody that young when he first started out his singing carrer should not be singing this type of song. It sends out a whole different message.

biebs_gurl said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 6:32 pm:
UMM first of all he is 17 and eerything he does you all turn it into a whole different thing as he has done something wrong just leave him ALONE!! you are so worried about him look at these other singer and rappers out there, newsflash inappropriate!!!

pirategirl13 replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:40 am :
ummmm first of all. wrote this article when he was 15. and i honestly dont care what he sings about. he can sing about kissing guys and i wouldnt care. i wrote this for a class so take a chill pill.

biebs_gurl replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 6:10 pm :
sorry I didnt mean to make anyone mad. I really didnt know it just showed up on my page as a new article.I didnt know . and I really was just trying to make a point that there is alot of music out here in the world targeting to kids . Really I didnt mean to affend you Im really sorry.

pirategirl13 replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 6:55 pm :
hahahaha its fine, i just think its hilarious how all of you girls freak out when someone bashes your idol

biebs_gurl replied...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 1:20 pm :
well he does really inspire me !lol srry lol

wut up! said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 6:53 pm:
xbeiber6x is right its just a song i still hate jb anyway peace out   :]

xBelieber6x said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 3:38 pm:
Its A Freakin Song! Get Over It! You Guys Act Like His The Only Person Who Sings Inapropriate Songs! You Guys Need To Stop Hating And Get A Life!

alwer299 replied...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 4:40 pm :
Although I Agree, You Need To Stop Capitalizing Everything. Your Comment Isn't That Important. Also It's Just Plain Annoying. So, Thank You. And Have Wonderful Day. There How Do You Like That!

xBelieber6x replied...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 8:05 pm :
It Doesnt Bug Me. You Got Some Serious Issues

KayJay505 said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 3:24 pm:
Ya know, I think JB needs a real wake up call. He has 3 tatoos now! I used to be a fan, but that is slowly slipping away!

bre!!!!234 said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 12:19 pm:
if you think justin beiber isnt as much a tool as all the other celebrity teens your extremely wtong i betchu he gets more girls than ashton kutcher

flowerchild said...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:58 pm:
um i dont know if any of youy are aware of this or did any reseach which i can clearly say you didnt but he is doing a remake, you morons