Monster by Skillet

okay, so i was just sitting on my boyfrined's couch when his sister put on the song monster by skillet. i completely fell in love with the song immmediatly. the song monster makes you want to start jumping and singing along.
i think this song is about a dark hidden place that you feel in yourselof wants to come out but you dont want to express the real and true feelings that you have hidden. i love this song. i usually thought skillet was this christian band, but in this song and their other songs you don't think they are a christan rock band. i was surprised how much this song had an effect on me. it's a great song. you should go check it out!

Bulldogs14 said...
Oct. 10, 2011 at 10:49 am
I love the rock band Skillet! Whenever you hear their songs, you don't even know they're a christian band! I agree completely on what the song is about.

ReflectionsofYou said...
Feb. 19, 2010 at 10:29 am
I love that song. It speaks volumes...

abbiegator said...
Skillet is my favorite band, and they are a christian band, they just do some alternative stuff. If you like 'Monster" you should check out their album "Comatose". =)

zar1092 said...
I just started to listening to Skillet and i am starting to like it. When my brother told me the were a christian band I really didn't believe him but now I like them.

XxEmo_Gurl26xX replied...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 7:12 am
yeahhhh, skillet is an amazing band. (:

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
see them in concert if you don't believe that they're Christian..they're absolutly amazing!!