Barlowgirl

Barlowgirl is a christian rock band made up of three sisters.Rebecca-30, Alyssa-27, & Lauren-24. While their music is up to beat & fun it comes with a message of hope & faith. Their latest album hit stores Sep 8 2009, its titled "Love & War". Even though the sisters are in a band, travel, & get to rock out night after night for thousands of screaming fans; its not an easy road & its hard. One of the songs "Stay With Me" explains just that. During the time that they wrote the song Alyssa was going to give up the life of music. She cried out to God asking him to take her from the hard times. He responded saying"I wont take you out of this, but I'll walk you through it". Thankfully Alyssa stayed in the music buisnesskeeping thousands of fans happy. Their music is truely inspiring & touching.

sistafreak said...
I LOVE YOUR ARTICLE!!!! Good work:)
<3-sistafreak (from the BG website)

blackrose326 replied...
Aw Thanks. I kinda figured lol!! hehehe

ReflectionsofYou said...
I wrote a review on this cd recently, I would appreciate it if you shared your thoughts on it. Just search "Barlowgirl" and it will come up. I liked what you wrote. I didn't relize that they we're that old or the story behind the cd.Good job:D

blackrose326 replied...
Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:50 am
K Ill check it out. Thanks yeah they are pretty old. You should check out their website sometime