Lil Wayne

I can not stand lil wayne's music what so ever! He is disgusting and degrading to women. I dont understand how anyone could like someone so perverted. All of his music is about sex,drugs or violence. A boy once told me it was in my blood to like him and rap because im black. That is total crap! The man makes me want to rip off my own ears and eat them. He is a pervert and he should not be allowed to make the kind of music he does, especially when so many tennagers, mosty young women, listen to him. Personally I think almost all rap should be prohibited its disgusting and irritating.

shelbywearsprada33 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
How was this article even allowed to be posted? You're obviously very ignorant and haven't actually listened to all of his music, learn what you're talking about before you post uneducated articles online. You also need help with grammar, punctuation, and spelling. You will never be a journalist so don't even try.

Dynasty replied...
Apr. 12, 2010 at 8:51 am
u do not need to be rude and insulting because i have heard alot of his music and im not trying to be a journalist im trying to state my opinion and just because i dnt like it doesnt mean u have to be disrespectful if u accually listened to his music and lyrics u wont find it so inspireing its disgusting and it degrades alot of people u may not see but i do so keep ur rude comments to urself thank u very much.

Sammiiboo replied...
Oct. 26, 2010 at 10:51 am
i totally agree with you

XxEmo_Gurl26xX said...
Dec. 7, 2009 at 7:25 am
well i honestly like lil wayne.. he is hot. and i like his music.. most people dont like him cuz he swears and everything. but he's been throgh alot during his life, so know one knows anything about him.

swag replied...
just like when he got seizure when he was getting high