Escala by Escala

Debuting on Britain's Got Talent in 2007, Escala (formerly Scala and eScala) has finally began distribution of their first album. Tasya Hodges, Victoria Lyon, Chantal Leverton, and Izzy Johnston come together as the four tall, long-legged, beautiful women wielding electric stringed instruments and playing them like nothing you've ever heard before. The album is in stores and available online now.

As expected, Escala did not disappoint. Beautiful Violectra brand violins, a viola, and a cello flow together with synthesizers and heavy drums, morphing together classical and pop music.
Many have rebuked the group, saying they have "copied" Bond--another electrostring quartet. After listening to both, it's been concluded that the songs may be the same, but the styles are hugely different. Escala's intense tracks like Palladio and Requiem For A Tower could go head-to-head with any major rock or pop artist. This is definitely a group to watch and an album to buy. Their next album is widely anticipated, and I can't wait to see what they've come up with next.