Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood

Cowboy Casanova is the lead-off single to Play On. It is a great new song. “Cowboy Casanova” is fun and energetic.
It has a great beat and tune. It appeals to many people who are into country music or pop. It is about a man who is a player. He will tell you what you want him to. “Don’t let him mess with your mind, He’ll tell you anything you want to hear, He’ll break your heart.”
Though some people are not too fond of this message, the song is engaging. When I heard it for the first time, I had to go onto the computer and listen to it again. I listen to it repeatedly and just love the song. The lyrics truly flow. This song allows Carrie Underwood to show her sassy side. The music video goes wonderfully with the song. It incorporates the lyrics really well. I also like the older time setting and wardrobe in the video.
This song is similar to her previous song “Before He Cheats.” It is similar in that she shows her sassy, fun side. They are both upbeat songs. Carrie Underwood has a beautiful voice and can sing just about any type of song. Her music has certainly developed well. Her songs are quick to become hits.
This song is certainly worth buying or downloading. It is upbeat, infectious, fun, and exciting. It is beyond doubt a good investment.

Nyanchan said...
I agree with your review. I have listened to the song countless times and I am not tired of it. I love it!

CuteCourt101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you!