Lines, Vines, and Trying Times by The Jonas Brothers

In the beginning my friends told me that the Jonas Brothers stink. And I listened to them. In order for me to be popular, I had to dislike the Jonas Brothers, because I just wanted to be popular.

Then one year later I heard their single "Year 3000" and I loved it. So I started listening to more of their songs and I liked every single one.

At first I tried hiding the fact that I liked the Jonas Brothers, but I've gotten tired of it. I told my stuck up friends that I loved the Jonas Brothers. And you can't tell me what I can and can not like. If you don't want to be my friend just because I liked the Jonas Brothers, then you're not a real friend.

So I made other friends that liked the Jonas Brothers and you know what, they were real friends. They didn't care about the fact that I also liked classical music, because most kids don't like classical music.

The Jonas Brothers will continue to be my heroes/idols until the end of time. I will always like them because they always stay true to family, fans, and music. If I ever met them I would tell them that they're my heroes and I love them.

They inspired me to write songs and music. And if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have found my destiny. Music is my life and passion, and I will never give that up.

I like each of them in a different way. I like Nick because he's sweet and sensitive. I like Joe because he's adventurous. And I like Kevin because he's funny and romantic.

I will always love you Nick, Joe, and Kevin

Love your biggest fan: Cheyenne

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
no offense but this isn't a review....

Chelsea A. said...
Nov. 2, 2009 at 11:43 am
good for you that you told them off :)
true friends shouldn't base a friendship on what kind of music you listen too. I also am a huge jonas fann but my friends accept it and like them too. there music is really good so unless people have heard all there songs, they shouldn't say there bad.

zeckowskij said...
Although I accept your opinion on the Jonas Brothers, I one hundred percent disagree on it. I think that they are just a group of pretty boys, who have no singing voice at all, trying to make a living on making music. In your article I especially like the part where you tied in your real life to the Jonas Brothers giving you inspiration. Also, at the end, I like why you like each of them, through telling us what their personalities are. Overall, this piece was well written with few grammati... (more »)

beanzalib said...
I don't like the Jonas Brothers but i respect your opionion. They are good people and nice, but i'm not a fan of most of there music. Just my personal taste. But i do think if they work really hard and develope there music (and don't let joe write or sing any of there songs) they could got on tto be the second betales, hopefully without half the band dieing. You don't have to like everyones music to be a good friend, you just agrue less.

kmpoetgirl7 said...
oh really? that's awesome! :D what's your FFE name? I don't have a TJ account cuz my parents won't let me get one. that makes me mad but oh well... comment back! :)

Cheyenne replied...
My FFE name is Cheyenne Patterson!

kmpoetgirl7 said...
aw nice review! I too am a huge Jonas fan. :) I have OJD in fact. and I'm proud of that. Obsessive Jonas Disorder! :D I love them so much! I'm their biggest fan. Check out fanfamilyexperience.com if you haven't already! It's awesome!

Cheyenne replied...
Actually, I am a member of fanfamilyexperience and TeamJonas. You should check out teamjonas. BTW thanks for the comment!