FIRST and SO C'MON by BY BELLE AND SELVAGGIA RENALDI

Belle and Selvaggia Renaldi, sisters, are two young italian artists with international artistic goals and public. Beside their young ages ( 21 and 24 y.o. ) they produced and starred in the first italian movie/musical "Summer Campus - the summer of your dreams", in italian cinemas in nov. 2009. The movie is rich of original coreographies and songs! "First" is one of the songs of the movie ( wrote by them ), and is pure pop! If you need to dance after a bad day, if you want to have fun, you simply have to put it on! You won't stop dancing and singin' "First"! Beside the pop melody it has also a nice message...the sisters also wrote "So c'mon" a ballad that tells their adventure during the creation of their movie, it speaks about their hard time realizing it but ever with an encouraging message: don't ever let you stop by people, if you have a dream, simply believe in it and fight for it! The Renaldi sisters will realize a debut album in new year and all who love pop and ballads with nice messages surely will love this young but energic duo that is conquering everyone!