Green day 21st century breakdown

With the release of a new album buy my favorite band I was eager to get my hands on it. Thought it took awhile I finally got to listen to it. While nothing will ever compare to the epic that was the Dookie album “21st century breakdown” does a pretty good job. With strong emotions about how the governments bad decisions affect our daily lives “21st century breakdown” tells the story of teen humanitarian Gloria who just want peace on earth falling in love with anarchist Christen who has a lot of personal demons. Though the pair seems farfetched they both com together in the common hatred of the world around them. The album also brings to mind the war with static radio sounding opening “song of the century” wich bring to mind a am station news report. How this album stacks up against other earlier albums is up to the listener but with all the fame of “dookie” and “American idiot” the album had a lot of press to live up to and in my opinion it gave all that was expected and more.

readlikecrazy10 said...
i LOVE green day. i'm not all too into this album, but i american idiot is one of my favorites.

Madalina S. said...
is good, but not the best. i can still feel the GD spirit, but something is missing...
i'm a bit nostalgic for American Idiot or Nimrod
glad to see a GD fan, though. Cheers, mate!

musiclover said...
vary good, i love green day, it was a great review

elijahandashleyforev said...
very nice i agreed with lots of the feedback

meehowudo said...
good review ver nice i agreee with many things mister