Demi Lovato - "Here We Go Again" This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“Here We Go Again” is both the title and first track on Demi Lovato's sophomore album released last summer. Lovato's latest contains a variety of songs and shows a sound that will appeal to all ages.

The title track sets the tone for the entire album with its upbeat attitude. “Here We Go Again” is also very relatable for any teen girl who has fallen in love with that certain guy.

Lovato has truly managed to break away from the stereotypical Disney sound as she ties together both contemporary and soul music. She even collaborated with some of music's greatest artists, including John Mayer and Nick Jonas, both of whom add their style to the album.

“Quiet” and “Every Time You Lie” show Lovato's true talent: a strong voice that is so full of emotion that the listener can tell she has put a lot of effort into each song.

The album has a unique and upbeat sound. It is a definite choice for those who enjoy teen pop and soul music with enough electric guitar to pick you up off your feet. There are all types of songs here, including acoustic ballads, jazz-pop, and the cookie-cutter pop song “So Far So Great” – the theme to Lovato's new show, “Sonny With a Chance,” on the Disney Channel.

This album shows how Lovato's personality has grown and her voice has matured, and it allows her to share her funky and fun spirit. Lovato's teen audience is sure to mature and grow along with her as she makes more music.

Pick up a copy to experience this teenager's journey of ­growing up.

kirakhazelwood said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 7:22 pm:
OMG!! I can SOOO relate to Demi!! She is amazing, and I am a huge fan..

peace lover said...
i love demi. she is like a role modle to me. she is so pretty. i love her so much

WritingLoverForever said...
I love Demi. Her songs hold so much emotion, and her incredible voice gets me every time. She rocks! :)

Diana101 said...

I think Demi Lovato is amazing!!

Great review!!!

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 27, 2010 at 8:59 pm:

I have this album! It's good isn't it?

skittles said...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:29 am:
i really don't like her nor her songs. i just don't like her inever have and i never will. it's just a thing of mine that doesn't like her

StormyJ said...
Jan. 10, 2010 at 10:49 am:
I love this album!!!! Wait, I love Demi!!! She's my favorite actress,singer; I cant wait for Camp Rock 2 and her new album!!! Its going to ROCK I just know it!!!!!! GO DEMI!

karakelso said...
Jan. 10, 2010 at 1:22 am:
this is cute.

---Aly. said...
I love the song Here We Go Again (:

Patricia said...
Nov. 3, 2009 at 5:40 am:
Hi! Demi, Im Pat I am your biggest fan! I would like to know what is your favorite book?

i.e Mikey replied...
Oct. 30, 2010 at 7:46 am :
my faVorite book is breaking dawn, thank you so much for your support!

i.e Mikey said...
Nov. 3, 2009 at 4:29 am:
I am so proud of you!
You are NUMBER 1 for me!
Keep up the good work!!!!!u

i.e Mikey replied...
Nov. 3, 2009 at 4:38 am :
Bye2x!!!
Next Time Again!!!
Good Night!!!
I am a Filipino...u