Carrie Underwood -

Recently voted for Entertainer of the Year, Carrie Underwood and a new, popular country artist who has become famous due to the television reality show, American Idol. Underwood has had many hit singles and her most current album “Carnival Ride.”

Carnival Ride features many of Underwood’s popular songs such as “So Small” which debuted on American Idol’s “Idol Gives Back” about helping children in Africa. The album also features her popular songs “Last Name” and “Before He Cheats.” Carrie Underwood has so much potential and will definitely keep creating music that people will enjoy through the ages.

Cheeseycube said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:57 am
I believe Carrie is an amazing siner. She has great vocals and certainly is an amazing singer. Her albums have had many inspiring songs one of my favorite. Just a Dream is about losing someone. It's a very touching song and makes me tear everytime. Another song i love is Jesus take the wheel which is also an inspiring song.

Diana101 said...

Carrie Underwood's voice is wonderful!!! I listen to her CD's all the time!! I was NOT suprised when I found out that she won American Idol. She deserves to be where she is today!!!

Great Job on the review!!!!!

IcePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
She is AMAZING. She is one of those singers who is so good, she sounds the same in concert as she does on CD

bobby123 said...
I lissen the carrie underwood all the time. She is a good singer i think. She plays so good song to.

zeckowskij said...
I like this piece a lot except you say Carrie Underwood too often. I suggest that you replace it every so often with the pronoun she. Also, you mentioned that her and a new, popular country artist became famous from American Idol. I was wondering who that was. The writing was a little short, but overall it was a well written piece. Good Job.

beanzalib replied...
Ummm... I think the artist is kellie pickler, if you don't know her she is awsome!